Ellena Engineering Consultants has a solid 25 years of experience as a Civil Engineering Corporation with a strong emphasis in developing construction documents and specifications for a variety of civil engineering design projects. Consistently developing unique, cost effective design solutions which exceed client’s expectations. Experience and education emphasis in water resources engineering, preparing storm water management design reports, non-point source pollution control, storm water and wetland permitting.
Wisconsin Professional Engineers
Illinois Professional Engineers
Maryland Professional Engineers
COMPANY WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Ellena Engineering Consultants, Elm Grove, WI Jan 2003-current
- Professional Engineering corporation in charge of the 2009 turf replacement project for the Kettle Moraine High School. Tasks included preparing site construction plans, review and design of field drainage facilities, obtaining local and state permits, review of construction specifications, earthwork calculations, bid quantities, obtaining bids, staking & construction supervision, permit termination and as-built top soil pile for resale or usage.
- 2009-2010: Expert witness consulting firm, work in the area of unique drainage related problems in the community.
- Responsible for preparing complete construction plans for a 100 lot phase of a 300 single family "2006 MBA Parade of Homes"site with a 90 unit multifamily residential site and major offsite County Roadway improvements including a storm water management plan for a 24 acre lake system.
- Responsible for preparing complete construction plans for a 26 unit private condominium development including obtaining all local and state permits for this environmentally sensitive project. This project included a primary corridor, tree survey, State DOT roadway improvements, storm water treatment and infiltration.
- Expert engineering consulting firm for storm water and erosion control related to storm water permitting on a site in Brookfield, WI.
- Other work experience included leading a technical staff in developing final plans and specifications for a variety of civil design projects.
- Extensive experience in developing computer related design software.
- Responsible for preparing complete construction plans for a variety of residential and commercial developments throughout Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Lead design professionals in obtaining a variety of construction related permit approvals, including detailed analysis and approval from agencies such as FEMA, WDNR, CORPS, SEWRPC and MMSD.
- Other Related Topics Offered by the Firm: General Civil Engineering, Site Civil Engineering, Master Grading Plans, Erosion Control Plans, Earthwork Calculations, Storm Water Management Plans, Site Civil Engineering Construction Plans, Storm Water Management Reports, Storm Water Management Agreements, Hydrologic Modeling, Sanitary Sewer and Water Main Plans, Storm Sewer System Plans, Private Plumbing Plans, Storm Sewer Hydraulic Calculations, Department of Commerce Private Utility Approvals, WDNR Grading & Erosion Control Permits, WDNR Notice of Intent Permitting, Department of Commerce Notice of Intent, WDNR Chapter 30 Permits.