ELLENA ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS, LLC
700 Pilgrim Parkway, Suite 100, Elm Grove, WI 53122
Phone: 262-719-6183 Email: email@example.com
· Professional Engineering in charge of the 2009 turf replacement project for the Kettle Moraine High School. Tasks included preparing site construction plans, review and design of field drainage facilities, obtaining local and state permits, review of construction specifications, earthwork calculations, bid quantities, obtaining bids, staking & construction supervision, permit termination and as-built top soil pile for resale or usage.
· Recent City of Milwaukee projects include Storm Water Management Plans approved by the City and MMSD for Heider & Bott and the Merco Group. These storm water related projects included unique innovative “dry” storm water design solutions such as infiltration and bio-retention basins.
· Complete design and construction management of a prairie grass, storm water infiltration area complete with grass buffer zones and natural swales to collection and treatment runoff for the St. Mary’s Evangelical Church located adjacent to the Bark River in Dousman, WI.
· Responsible for the design and construction management of a bio-retention (rain garden) complete with a wetland plantings in a small 2 acre watershed located in the River Hills Subdivision, Waukesha, WI.
· 2009-2010: Expert witness consulting work in the area of unique drainage related problems in the community.
· Responsible for preparing complete construction plans for a 300 single family and 190 unit multifamily residential site (by Kingsway Homes, Inc.) located in Waukesha County which included a storm water management plan for a 24 acres lake system and County Highway Improvement Plans & Specifications.
· Responsible for preparing complete construction plans for a private condominium development located in Wales, WI on STH 83 which included obtaining all local and state highway, storm water, grading & erosion control permits for this environmentally sensitive project.
· Engineering consultant for a variety of commercial, industrial, residential and institutional sites responsible for the preparation of storm water and erosion control related permits in the City of Milwaukee and Waukesha, Racine, Washington & Ozaukee Counties.